Finally I get it "Its a Jeep thing"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just pick up my first Jeep. 02 KJ Limited. Also bought a EVIC out of a 01 300M. Still trying to get that mess figured out. Anyway Glad there is a forum for kj's!\

Tony

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Fair enough photos will be uploaded soon. But nothing near as mud worthy as yours. I try to keep it clean and simple.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
Thanks. Some pics are now posted! EVIC is installed and I'm looking into front tow hooks! Any leads let me know!!

Moab

Reaction score
Thanks. Some pics are now posted! EVIC is installed and I'm looking into front tow hooks! Any leads let me know!!

Welcome to the forum. I'm new myself and have the same question about where to get front hooks. I'd like to keep the front stock bumber - I like the way it looks.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
ya they go there. if youre careful you can install them with the bumper on. i think i got mine from thedealer though you should be able to get them from jparts.com or maybe even Wycoff CHrysler

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming they go here:
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah, but I wonder why the hooks are not there if the bumper is cut out? Usually you need to cut those out and install hooks if it didn't come with them from the factory.

Did you get a build sheet on it yet?

Dave

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
check for nutzers id bet that the previous owner had hooks on it.. and took themm off to give them away for some reason.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
check for nutzers id bet that the previous owner had hooks on it.. and took themm off to give them away for some reason.

No nutzerts are used to install the front hooks. If you get the OEM front hooks, you get the special U-bolts that you need to install them.

Dave

Moab

Reaction score
It's funny but I see no evidence of any hook or anything else for that matter mounted in that hook location where the notch is......:rolleyes:

I did order a set of hooks with the factory u bolts along with a matching spare tire. I also ordered a set of floor mats too. She's gettin' there...:D

Members online

No members online now.