Feeler - 2007 Skid Plates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my OEM plates to help fund an upgrade to a set of skid row plates.

I have all 4. If I decide to sell them I will include all hardware minus the nutzerts.

Jparts is selling them brand new for 280 plus shipping. How does 200 sound??

Scottm2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, That is what I was thinking, but it just seemed too good to be true(4 skid plates for $200).

If possible I would still like to see pictures. Thanks!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure Josh means $200 for all of the OEM ones.......probably have a couple of scratches on them so they are broke in.....haha (I was there...haha)

Hey Josh, what are you going to do with the Boiler Front Skid? Is that coming off too or staying on? (you are just referring to the OEM skids I presume)

Dave

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wont be able to get pics until after the first of the year (out of town). I will update the thread when I do. They are scratched but nothing that a can of black spray paint cant fix

Dave I'm currently planning on keeping the Boiler Skid since I'm not sure if the skid row will have the "shovel" effect. If it doesn't I will sell it.

Scottm2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, sweet. Well can I be first in line for them all? :) I probably not make a final decision until you are able to take some pictures. But if they aren't too bad, from what you said they don't sound like they too bad, then I may have an answer sooner. Thank you!

Scott

Scottm2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, sweet. Well can I be first in line for them all? :) I probably not make a final decision until you are able to take some pictures. But if they aren't too bad, from what you said they don't sound like they too bad, then I may have an answer sooner. Thank you!

Scott

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright the skids are now up for sale!! Still asking 200 for all 4.

Scottm2010 - Are you still interested? If so i'll snap a few pictures for you.

theroofable

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgive my stupidity and ignorance, but what does a nutzert do and how much would it cost to get and how hard would they be to find.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
3rd....but I already have an engine one, so that would be $150 I suppose? Let me know...thanks. :)

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

Engine, t-case, and trans skid are now removed.. Need to clean them up (raining right now) and get pictures.

Havent had time to get a true shipping price but it looks to me close to 100 - 150 for all four... For those that were interesed if this is too much I understand..

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm interested, if you are willing to sell just the 3 behind the engine skid...already have that one.

Thanks.

Members online