feed back required

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys

just managed to get a cheap lift, A full set of OME springs for 200 AUD =D> \:D/ =D> \:D/

now doing some internet work found out that the replacement shocks by OME are not that much different to the stock Struts and shocks on my KJ now anyone know if I just install the higher springs will I have problems with the stock Strut/Shock for a few months untill i get some new ones?

regards

Fouros

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The struts are fine. They limit down travel on the front, however much more down travel and you would have UBJ contact problems. The rear shocks are a tad too short. I would go with a set of Rancho RSX. I have the OME rear shocks and no problems except they limit articulation a bit. They do ride nice though. Would be a great set for someone stock that wants a nicer ride.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fouros said:
what do you recon about combning the Old man emu springs with ranchos front and back?

Sound like a good plan to me. But if I already had the OME struts I wouldn't bother replacing them, just the rear shocks.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool thanks eddo.

that is what i will do

stock front struts and ranchos at the rear with Old Man emu Springs all round, Will post picks once it done