false advertising

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steepcreekfreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at jeep.com trying to find what my axle is. I think its 3.92 but i found this picture of a KJ and its jacked up with tires that are definetly not 235 70's

Thought it was funny DC would have this on the offical website. Here is the link check it out.

It won't take you directly to it. You have to click drive systems, select trac and then the image will come up!

http://www.jeep.com/en/liberty/features/capability.html

Last edited:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at jeep.com trying to find what my axle is. I think its 3.92 but i found this picture of a KJ and its jacked up with tires that are definetly not 235 70's

Thought it was funny DC would have this on the offical website. Here is the link check it out.

It won't take you directly to it. You have to click drive systems, select trac and then the image will come up!

http://www.jeep.com/en/liberty/features/capability.html
You have 3.73's in your diffs unless you are one of the unlucky one's and have a 4-****** under the hood then you got 4.10's.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is funny that they are using a modded Liberty for advertising. If you ask me, I think there is a big gap between the corporate section and the engineering section. It seems like the engineers continue to strive to show Jeep through the "Jeeps are built not bought" light, while corporate strives to make it a mainstream, run of the mill car company.

CRD4Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The libs I've seen the Jeep guys drive at different events have all had lifts, nothing new. My dealer thinks lifts, etc. are great within reason, they only start glazing over when you start doing dumb stuff. Jeep was warrantying all the small amount of front ends in the Libs that were failing off road at the events I've been at and other rigs problems also, they were climbing under the rigs and taking notes as to what was the problems as they happened.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is funny that they are using a modded Liberty for advertising. If you ask me, I think there is a big gap between the corporate section and the engineering section. It seems like the engineers continue to strive to show Jeep through the "Jeeps are built not bought" light, while corporate strives to make it a mainstream, run of the mill car company.

It's build for profit not for the few.