engine parts brand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj2002vzla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello fellows...i´m about to rebuild my engine because i have to refill 1 quart every week and a half and i see moderate white/blueish smoke coming out the exhaust, and im gonna change everything to have a 0 km engine, and some mechanic change my oil to 15w40 and im crazy about going back to 10w30...so my question is: is the brand "Sealed power" a good brand to buy piston rings set, main bearing set and rod bearing set? ...thats the only brand i found on amazon ...also im getting: piston rings, rod bearing set, main bearing set, mopar timing chain kit, acdelco water pump, melling oil pump, fel-pro gasket set, acdelco belt tensioner, hayden transmission cooler...any recommendations about the parts im gonna order? thanks a lot guys!!! appreciate it

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sealed Power has traditionally been a good brand, though I haven't rebuilt an engine in several years now. Unless something has changed, you should be good to go.

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also If you are building the motor you should try and get your self a clutch fan that goes on the front of the water pump because after installing mine I now understand that the electric fan does not move much air to cool the engine and you do not want to over heat it.

kj2002vzla

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also If you are building the motor you should try and get your self a clutch fan that goes on the front of the water pump because after installing mine I now understand that the electric fan does not move much air to cool the engine and you do not want to over heat it.

i already have a fan clutch, its working fine but a friend of mine got an electric fan from canada version kj and he got rid of the fan, and he´s doing fine..i was thinking about doing that...thanks for the advise !!!