Door Lock issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RodiRules

Reaction score
I have an 05 that the remote entry only unlocks the drivers door and the rear lift door/window. Plus using the unlock button inside on the drivers door does the same thing, it will only lock or unlock the drivers door and rear lift window.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know on mine if you only press the button once, it only unlocks the driver door....from the inside everything. :)

And, (welcome)

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kopkrab.gif See i have an 04 and the unlock button on my key fob unlocks all my doors, rear too. Odd.....

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's how my 03' functions, one press drivers door, two presses all the doors, using the switch on the door unlocks all doors.

Anyone know if the system can be programmed to unlock all doors when you shut off the ignition? It only seems to unlock my front doors and i have to hit the switch or the remote to let the kids out the back, that is unless they pull up the door lock knob. I thought maybe i had the child lock on in the doors because pulling the door handle inside won't unlock the door at the same time, but i verified the setting of the child locks on th edge of the back doors and they are indeed off.

RodiRules

Reaction score
The owners manual tells you to re-program the key, which I did with no change. I am aware of how it is supposed to work, just one day it started this weird thing. It is odd that that the remote and the door switch only unlock the drivers door. I checked the fuses and the relays and none were defective. Really odd, I do not want to take it to the dealer and pay a fortune to have it looked at.

Latest posts

Members online