Customized Grilie Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bacim0rteKJo2

Reaction score
I know they are very popular for Wranglers.

Just wondering if anyone know any place to get them done for our Liberty(s)?

Show pictures if you ever get them done. :)

My front grill is white. I am thinking about to do something with the inserts.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they are very popular for Wranglers.

Just wondering if anyone know any place to get them done for our Liberty(s)?

Show pictures if you ever get them done. :)

My front grill is white. I am thinking about to do something with the inserts.

Read a little on this site and you'll see what people have done
Many have put screened mesh in the grill, all you do is pop the plastic off of the back of the grill and put the screen down
It'd probably take 5 mins

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used regular screen for like screen doors or windows looked cool. Then i tried aluminum screen and painted it looked good. Now i use nothing rather have air flow than some screen.

JeepinJarhead03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, i used a roll of gutter guard, zip ties and, believe it or not... bread ties with the wax paper stripped off
there was no way i was going to get the stock inserts out without breaking half of the mounts so i did mine behind the inserts
and it's served its purpose very well, it catches a ridiculous amount of debris that would otherwise end up in the fins of the radiator
my advice if you paint the screening, go a shade lighter than you think you want, the heat and wear from stuff hitting the screen dulls it down fairly quickly

Last edited:

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, i used a roll of gutter guard, zip ties and, believe it or not... bread ties with the wax paper stripped off
there was no way i was going to get the stock inserts out without breaking half of the mounts so i did mine behind the inserts
and it's served its purpose very well, it catches a ridiculous amount of debris that would otherwise end up in the fins of the radiator
my advice if you paint the screening, go a shade lighter than you think you want, the heat and wear from stuff hitting the screen dulls it down fairly quickly
In my opinion this is the best method to keep rocks and bugs out of the rad, i like it all the more now that i have a new rad in there

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gutter guard from front

You must be registered for see images attach