CRD offroad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pnorton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got back from moab, UT. I did one of the jeep trails, Klondike Bluffs. I think it is rated a 3 (the highest is 4+). I had no problems at all but I did scrape the skid plates a bit so a few extra inches would have been nice. The best part was, my 10 month old son slept through the entire trail in. Great, smooth off road ride!
I drove from SLC, UT to Moab and did the trail on about 300 miles. Calculated the mpg after filling up in Green River, UT and got 24.9mpg! That is with driving the trail in 4Lo most of the time. I have pics but don't know how to load them.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great man. Moab is a awesome place. Never got a chance to do that trail. Can't wait to go back.

2003KJ

Reaction score
can't wait to see the pics!!!

Ohh and btw, I woulda woken the kid up, turned him into a future wheeler :)

Pnorton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess the pic worked, here is another.
Ohh and btw, I woulda woken the kid up, turned him into a future wheeler :)
You must be registered for see images

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics! Sounded like a good time, and boy, you can't beat that MPG. Last time I was in four-wheel low, I think I took the MPG down to 13 (on a V6). I'd love to see more photos...

2003KJ

Reaction score
man, 25mpg, all the diesel torque in the world, a legendary 4x4 system.....could it be *gasp* the best thing in the world??????