crashed the work van

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today is a change of pace in weather, thankfully. Just a little bit of rain, which isn't too bad to work again. Waiting to receive my citation in the mail from the dumb*** statey

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well today is a change of pace in weather, thankfully. Just a little bit of rain, which isn't too bad to work again. Waiting to receive my citation in the mail from the dumb*** statey

So they are going to give you a citation for sliding on ice like you put the ice there or something?.....what a rip...

Dave

trent.brown

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Too fast for conditions? Like getting in an accident wasn't punishment enough.

THEY are :beatdeadhorse5:

WickedBruce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the statey tried to tell me what the name of it was...but couldn't remember the term. So he said basically nothing on my record. But still fines. If I knew the other people that wrecked I'd get together with them and make a protest. Haha.