Cool Pictures from my front yard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored earlier, since my JK won't be mine until Monday [-o< , so I took our KJ up the big honkin rock in our front yard. It's an 07 Latitude, bone stock. We've had her a week already, so I figured it was about time to start playing. Enjoy!

You must be registered for see images attach

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I've got a big boulder in my front yard I've always wanted to try, but I'd feel like an idiot if I broke something in my yard.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to have a garden which covered an acre. Those were the days before the Jeep (even the Wrangler I had planned), and there were 3 tiers and the driveway.

So we progressed from the driveway onto the grass of the 1st tier, then eventually braved the slope (in a BMW 3 series :-s) to the 2nd.

Oh the fun I could have had with the KJ. :-({|=

Stampey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SWEET, Nice flex! My parents would kill me if I did that lol ! Looks like your ran over rudolph!!! or a polar bear!

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stampey said:
SWEET, Nice flex! My parents would kill me if I did that lol ! Looks like your ran over rudolph!!! or a polar bear!

Nah, he was killed by the 70 degree weather...I actually went out there to take pictures of that for the newspaper, showing the effects of El Nino on our native wildlife, but some tool parked a jeep in the way up on this big rock! (whistle)

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, wheeling in the front yard! The Christmas decorations put the pictures over the top. =D>

2003KJ

Reaction score
Nice!

I REALLY like the looks of the Lattitude Editions.

Can you get an inside shot of the instrument cluster? I hear they're "unique" and would like to see what one looks like.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
are you planning to remove the front advertisement anytime soon?

Yes. Here in NH we're required to have front and rear plates, and we just haven't gotten around to registering the vehicle yet. Should be some time this week.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Nice!

I REALLY like the looks of the Lattitude Editions.

Can you get an inside shot of the instrument cluster? I hear they're "unique" and would like to see what one looks like.
Also Tim, see my post on the definitions of an instrument panel.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today was the WJs turn. Same rock and everything, except this time I didn't have a spotter to help me out.
Enjoy some more!

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Nice Jeep family! =D>

and even better is that later today I'm picking up my JK Rubicon, making us a 3 jeep family. Thank god that my Rubi isn't white [-( . Of course, the greystone isnt too far off from white...

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SnowgodCCR said:
grogiefrog said:
Nice Jeep family! =D>

and even better is that later today I'm picking up my JK Rubicon, making us a 3 jeep family. Thank god that my Rubi isn't white [-( . Of course, the greystone isnt too far off from white...

Nice, tell us how the JK is! Would be nice when my KJ goes caput, although I've got a feeling he won't give up that easily \:D/

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ENBr said:
SnowgodCCR said:
grogiefrog said:
Nice Jeep family! =D>

Nice, tell us how the JK is! Would be nice when my KJ goes caput, although I've got a feeling he won't give up that easily \:D/

I'll let you know if I ever freaking get the thing....even though this is our 10th vehicle from this dealer, I get the strange feeling that I'm being handled this time ](*,) .

Scratch that...not 30 seconds after I made that post, I got a call from my salesman that I can go sign the paperwork and go get my rig!! luxhello.gif

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SnowgodCCR said:
ENBr said:
SnowgodCCR said:
grogiefrog said:
Nice Jeep family! =D>

I'll let you know if I ever freaking get the thing....even though this is our 10th vehicle from this dealer, I get the strange feeling that I'm being handled this time ](*,) .

Scratch that...not 30 seconds after I made that post, I got a call from my salesman that I can go sign the paperwork and go get my rig!! luxhello.gif

Woo!

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And here she is!

Same pose, although I had a MUCH easier time getting her up there than I did with either the WJ or the KJ (wasn't hard with either of them but, you know...). The mud is from last night around 9:30 and it used to be laying on a really really light trail that just happened to have some mud on it last night. We couldn't wait for daylight to get her wet! These pictures were taken this morning as soon as the sun came up. Enjoy!

I really like the last one with the sunrise reflecting on the fender flare...