Cincinnati

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedKJ04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I hail from NKY really close to Cincinnati. Great looking jeep! Hope to see you at one of the group rides or meet and greets!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
He was scared due to hearing some people still drive ......................GM products :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:icon996.gif

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He was scared due to hearing some people still drive ......................GM products :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:icon996.gif
(bla bla)
Funny, he was there on the Road Rally with said GM products screwy.gif cryinghard.gif
Oh, andI think I brought the Jeep to Sperbs' M&G sir.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
(bla bla)
Funny, he was there on the Road Rally with said GM products screwy.gif cryinghard.gif
Oh, andI think I brought the Jeep to Sperbs' M&G sir.

I was surprised that your wife let you borrow it for the day, bet you had to pay dearly for that treat!:eek:;):D:D:D:D

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised that your wife let you borrow it for the day, bet you had to pay dearly for that treat!:eek:;):D:D:D:D
yeah, I had to clean out the bag full of garbage and sweep all the food crumbs off the console ( (argue) ) so I wouldn't be embarrassed if any of you looked at it. Oh, and I had to wash it washed too. :(