Chrysler LeBaron Hood Vents*RARE*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slowcrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this set of Chrysler Lebaron hood vents from a late 80s model turbo Lebaron that are used for Jeeps to vent the heat from under the hoods and look awesome installed. I found these while I was rummaging through some stuff. These are very rare to find anywhere. Whats different than most hood vents is that when these are mounted the majority of the vent is recessed in the hood so not alot of it sticking above the hood and you do not have to drill a bunch of rivet holes in your hood, search the internet and you will find write ups and pics everywhere. If mounted right they look factory installed because the vents are actually tappered and follow hood lines. Also pictured are drip pans I fabbed to mount under the vents with hardware for mounting the vents and spacers (not shown). So I took out some of the guess work and expense for you as well. I did not drill any holes in the pans or cut the angle mounts figured best when you go to mount them you can put them where you want. Like I said very rare and they can be mounted on any Jeep...CJ, YJ, TJ, JK, MJ, XJ, ZJ, WJ, KJ's...any jeep. These are gold color. In excellent shape!!! Can be easily painted to match any color.
The more I fab the more I'm intell to start cutting my KJ's hood and then this will turn into a fab link in here, :evil: Asking $80 o.b.o

Attachments

• hood vents 001.jpg
    hood vents 001.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 48
  • hood vents 002.jpg
    hood vents 002.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 42
  • finished-side.jpg
    finished-side.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 43
  • cakes 008.jpg
    cakes 008.jpg