Check Out My KJ Video!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I was on a road trip for 5 days. We escaped from the Irene in NY! I had a lot of fun and discovered how wild my KJ is. So check this video out. I also got to do offroad and i will post the pictured soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX3hQL-9ZA

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

iMTB

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
My 06 can't do that...traction/stability control fail.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well
at least the cops now have your license plate number and know who tore the parking lot up at the neighborhood park :happy175:

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well
at least the cops now have your license plate number and know who tore the parking lot up at the neighborhood park :happy175:

You sure? Well i ve heard sth like that before, thats why you got me scared now :pp: Well anyway i dont think they would know :smokin:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You sure? Well i ve heard sth like that before, thats why you got me scared now :pp: Well anyway i dont think they would know :smokin:

Its on You Tube open to the world:Bye:
3 years ago my buddys son and his friends did the same thing, made a video much the same and was passed from friend to friend to cops son and his Dad just happened to see it. So happened a bunch of other stuff had been destroyed as well and he ended up with fines, community service etc.
Funny thing is he's now going to school/training to be a State Trooper :happy175:

opelboy

Reaction score
you were on your own private property...right... wink wink!

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah right! Maybe I will. That's gonna create a hurricane !!!

DISCLAIMER: Please note as a moderator of this forum I neither suggest nor condone such behavior and should any unfortunate circumstances arise from the actions being discussed, neither I, this forum or your ISP shall be held responsible for any injuries or damages howsoever caused by any individual who chooses to actually try potentially stupid things that someone on the internets may or may not have suggested. :D

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: Please note as a moderator of this forum I neither suggest nor condone such behavior and should any unfortunate circumstances arise from the actions being discussed, neither I, this forum or your ISP shall be held responsible for any injuries or damages howsoever caused by any individual who chooses to actually try potentially stupid things that someone on the internets may or may not have suggested. :D

:happy175:

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Delete that :killer: :happy175:

That's all right, but next time see if you can get it drifting in 4WD... :D

Tell him first :happy175:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
and then people complain that more and more places are closed down due to the action of a few.
If its your own land so what but think of the message its sending to others who already think that every 4 wheel drive owner just goes out to try and tear up every blade of grass or anything they can
Sure its fun but come on
someday ....................................................

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and then people complain that more and more places are closed down due to the action of a few.
If its your own land so what but think of the message its sending to others who already think that every 4 wheel drive owner just goes out to try and tear up every blade of grass or anything they can
Sure its fun but come on
someday ....................................................
X2

The few stupid ones ruin it for everyone.

gtommec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats going on man?

I take it you haven't been around off-roading for very long have you? If you were you would know that every little bit of ammunition that can be used against us is a bad thing. There are so many people that say that offroaders do nothing but tear up the land and that is why we are losing the use of so much of our public land. They use videos of people carelessly rooting and destroying land (private or not) to paint a picture that we all destroy the land and that is all we do. Even though for the most part four wheelers are respectful of the land and in a lot of cases actually leave it in better condition than they found it in. Don't give them any more ammo, that is all these guys are saying ;)