Check Out My KJ Video!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh now I get it. Well that's right I am new and not have been into off roading before. I didn't know. I have watched a couple of videos on YouTube guys tearing up the trees plants and etc. Literally tearing apart! It got me thinking that's wrong too just like what people think about off roaders.(btw what I saw can be called redneck off road!!)I gotta find that video and show you guys.

I take it you haven't been around off-roading for very long have you? If you were you would know that every little bit of ammunition that can be used against us is a bad thing. There are so many people that say that offroaders do nothing but tear up the land and that is why we are losing the use of so much of our public land. They use videos of people carelessly rooting and destroying land (private or not) to paint a picture that we all destroy the land and that is all we do. Even though for the most part four wheelers are respectful of the land and in a lot of cases actually leave it in better condition than they found it in. Don't give them any more ammo, that is all these guys are saying ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
:popcorn:
I have a feeling its going to be a long road ahead

You must be registered for see images attach

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:driver:Don't worry I won't obey the speed limit and will be there soon. Probably pass some of you guys.

Latest posts

Members online