Cheaper to lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Opt

Reaction score
well that's the problem.... the KJ is her toy. Although she does let me drive it when it's empty, or needs a wash. Funny how it's usually at the same time. :wtf2: BTW... yep she is short.... 5'3".

So basically... I would be looking at roughly 20.5' - 21" if I account for the amount of sag the OEM's have. (Correct?)

At the end of the day, will probably go the OME route, as I can't imagine spending the same $$$ for OEM or sensatrac easy strut junk.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My mother is maybe 5'2 my wife 5'4 or so
my wife did notice one time when I added another 1/2 inch ( OF LIFT) to mine though! :happy175:
Stock height is in the 19-19.5 range depending on options etc. So I would say you'll be in the 21-21.5 range easy enough

huntbuggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well that's the problem.... the KJ is her toy. Although she does let me drive it when it's empty, or needs a wash. Funny how it's usually at the same time. :wtf2: BTW... yep she is short.... 5'3".

LOL sounds familiar :whip:. The short wife thing was meant to be tongue in cheek but I married a little 5'1" figure skater so I just used to tell her to bunny hop up when she drove my trucks because I wasn't putting steps on my vehicle...

Why not get OME springs and good shocks for now without adding much else lift-wise (guys - would you still need to add anything up front to not have too much rake?) and save the rest for when she's sold on the ride?

ROFL - and then surprise her by slipping in an extra 1/2 inch later. :happy175:

(Isolators, plates and clevis that is)