Central Ohio Isuzu convert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ_OHIO

Reaction score
Hello,

11 years ago I bought an Isuzu Amigo on an impulse. It has been a great 4x4 for the last 150,000 miles but about 3 months ago it came out of a carwash with only 1/2 a bumper :eek: I had to ask if it was still the same vehicle I purchased in 98. When the repair cost was more than the kbb value it was time for a change. It took a while but I finally found a great deal on a 2005 Liberty Limited.

Looking forward to joining the Jeep family and maybe hitting some trails a soon as I can get some good tires.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

11 years ago I bought an Isuzu Amigo on an impulse. It has been a great 4x4 for the last 150,000 miles but about 3 months ago it came out of a carwash with only 1/2 a bumper :eek: I had to ask if it was still the same vehicle I purchased in 98. When the repair cost was more than the kbb value it was time for a change. It took a while but I finally found a great deal on a 2005 Liberty Limited.

Looking forward to joining the Jeep family and maybe hitting some trails a soon as I can get some good tires.

Congrats! Any pictures? Which 4wd system did you get?

KJ_OHIO

Reaction score
Congrats! Any pictures? Which 4wd system did you get?

No pics yet. I've got my eye on a pile of dirt to park on and take some pics. When I get a chance I'll post some.

4wd??? I'm not sure. I'll have to find a name for it.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! I had a 2000 Amigo, loved it but a GMC Yukon decided to t-bone me, so I ended up with an 03 Libby.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the KJ world. We have quite a few owners here in OHIO if you want or need anything. We do several get togethers and can find out about them over on LOST we have an OHIO section so stop in and join the fun. I run down through Columbus area all the time heading down to my land near Caldwell/Marietta so if you ever see a lifted black KJ with an ARB bumper on front it may just be me!

Tom

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi and welcome aboard.

My mom had an Isuzu Rodeo....worst piece of junk I ever drove, and I drove some heaps in my time. I was so glad when she got rid of it.

So, when is the lift coming for the KJ? :p