CB Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, I was figuring on buying a smaller (i have a huge one) cb and just putting it on the lid of the center console, which would raise it enough to use it as an arm rest, then wrap it with some fabric. I might wind up trying to fit my galaxy 66 in there... it's bigger than a cobra 29, which is bigger than the cobra 25, but, u gotta love have some watts to push your voice out and step on others with! if i go that route, i will go under the seat. though, i was thinking briefly about making a carpeted dash cover, and making a mount that would fit on top of the vents, and make the dash cover be able to cover everything including the radio. i also toyed with the idea of making a fiberglass pod that would mount to the dash, and look nice and smooth and sleek. If I can pull that one off, I will be trying to make several and sell them.