Camping and rock sliders...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Next Friday Jen and I are going to pickup our new sliders and make it a camping weekend at the same time.
After taking possession of th sliders we're heading to Mt. Baker for the weekend to camp.
I have not looked at State campground rules as to wether I am allowed to work on my vehicle when I am occupying a camp site.
(I'm to lazy to go and look up all the rules and regulations regarding repairs/work on personal vehicles when occupying a state park campsite.
Probably not allowed so I'll just take them camping for the weekend and take done stills of them.
I'll install them when I get home

Last edited:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look awesome!!! Too bad I can't afford them. I have a fairly large dent under my drivers' side door now cause of wheeling... :pp:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those rails will be worth it. I have a bent rail but it saved my jeep.

Pics when you get them on, right?

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Bummer...
We didn't get any ubber cool Rock Lizard stickers with our Super Skink Sliders!
We'd be more than happy to advertise Martins excellent product up here in Beautiful British Columbia, Canada!

Of corse Jen and I are now ogling a Komodo Dragon Heavy Duty Rear Bumper for our Rig!
Hmmm...
Next year!

Last edited: