Cam bolts question after Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krawlr4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question for those knowledgeable on post lift KJ Alignments..
After my lift I had the KJ aligned right away and so far it seems to be right,
it tracks nice and straight and so far no sign of odd or uneven tire wear but here's my question..
I was underneath the front end the other day and noticed the cam bolts were
not in the same position as each other, meaning one side (the passenger) the bolt is sitting a lot high
than the driver side.. is that normal and what is needed to be done to achieve a proper/even alignment post lift?:shrug:
Like I said, it feels good but wasn't sure it that's normal for the bolts to be like that after a lift alignment?
Thanks for your input! :party52:

Last edited:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think that's the whole point...I could be wrong though. It's kind of sunglasses in the sense that different sides might need to be adjusted differently for the whole "system" to be in alignment.

cbpf9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had noticed that as well on mine after the alignment. But just figured there was probably a lot of different components in the front suspension that it would be impossible for them to mirror each other.