Brushguard options for 07 liberty sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured I would ask here, I'm looking for a brushguard that will fit a 07 liberty sport, and is reasonably priced. Does anybody know of ones that may fit or how to possibly mod one to fit my libby. Thanks

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
(lol)

Yes i need that thing gone! Im tired of looking at! And its takin up room in my building!

And it will mount to a 07!!!

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys, but i just contacted a distributor where I live, and they contacted Westin, and according to westin, they do not make a brushguard for a 07 liberty sport, and they were unsure if anybody else did, i guess I'm back to hunting some more...but thanks again.... maybe someone has tried this before....

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
The one i got will mount! All the mounting points are the same 02-07.

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sound good, you have pics or anything like that, I'm interested, but i want to make sure it mounts
we can continue this discussion via PM if you like...

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a manik brushguard for the 02-04 KJ on my 06. The mounting is the same throughout the years but mine required minor trimming of the bumper.
I do not think they make a brushguard specifically for a 05-07.
Check my build thread for better pics, I would link it up but I'm doing this from my phone haha
Also to keep some front recovery points you can squeeze in a set of d-ring receiver hitches.

Last edited:

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bmrrwolfe, for the info on your thread, and it looks like on mine, I can do the same minor trimming as well.

matthewp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys, but i just contacted a distributor where I live, and they contacted Westin, and according to westin, they do not make a brushguard for a 07 liberty sport, and they were unsure if anybody else did, i guess I'm back to hunting some more...but thanks again.... maybe someone has tried this before....

CRAP!!!! I'm going to have to call Westin now and tell them their burshguard is defective... The one that's on my '07 Sport! Anyone think they'll give me a refund?

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
to my knowledge.. we 05,06,07 owners are limited to the westin bull bar.
other than that we dont have any options without replacing the bumper..
i was going to get a backbone, wench it, and fab something to go under the body...

Latest posts

Members online