Brush Guard and Lights, Installed....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, the guy that was selling them ran out of stock, i got the last one. But there is another seller on eBay that has the same model, his auction just has some stock photos for another vehicles model but it's the same one as mine that he is shipping, i asked him about it in case the other guy ran out before i had the cash saved up and he sent me a picture and it was the same.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_5225wt_816

Last edited:

Glen_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! I'll check it out.., unfortunately it looks like he only ships stateside.. :-(

I thought the one in the link I posted looked like the same make tho..

Last edited:

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! I'll check it out.., unfortunately it looks like he only ships stateside.. :-(

I thought the one in the link I posted looked like the same make tho..

There was a guy selling the same looking model that shipped to Canada, will see if can find him again.

Edit: Well i did some searching, the only ones i can find selling the one like mine show shipping to US only. It wouldn't hurt to ask the guy that i got mine from if he would ship to Canada, he was a good guy to deal with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online