Brusg Guard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

w8in4yurmom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a brush gaurd for an 05 renegade? I can't find one that will mount in between the two stock hella's. Help!?

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARB is the best. Depends on your budget. By the way, I lol'd at your screen name.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
ARB does make the Bull Bar, (Bumper). Which would still require removing the fog lamps and re-mounting them on the new bumper.

I don't believe there is one. Most of the brush guards are made for the '02-'04 Liberty (specifically). Again, most people just either ignore the fogs in the '05-'07 or remount them in the case of the Renegade or just buy new ones for the Sport / Limited.

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
One other thing to note is you'll have to remove your tow hooks....:)

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a brush gaurd for an 05 renegade? I can't find one that will mount in between the two stock hella's. Help!?

I have an 05 Renegade aswell, to tell you the Truth no one makes brush guards molded to our body style because the 05-07 Renegades have different hoods and grilles than sports and limiteds. If you notice our hoods and grilles are flat across the top and do not roll to the head lights. The best option is to save your money a little longer and get the ARB bull bar it looks bad ass and is whole lot stronger than a flimsy brush guard and has a built in winch mount... Here's a pic of an 05 Renegade with the ARB and a Frankenlift I and Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

You must be registered for see images attach

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score

BigRich201

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can try http://www.westinautomotive.com/pages/PRODUCT_PB_intro.html and see what westin has. dont ask me wat model mine is because my kj came with it but it is a westin. theyre good if you dont wanna go too crazy and it mounts under and wraps around the factory bumper. but youre gonna have to lose the tow hooks because thats where you gotta put the mounting brackets. they do got winch capable kits. but i wouldnt trust that because theres only 2 bolts holding the brushguard onto the kj. but it does got 2 pre drilled holes so u could put your factory hellas on it

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can try http://www.westinautomotive.com/pages/PRODUCT_PB_intro.html and see what westin has. dont ask me wat model mine is because my kj came with it but it is a westin. theyre good if you dont wanna go too crazy and it mounts under and wraps around the factory bumper. but youre gonna have to lose the tow hooks because thats where you gotta put the mounting brackets. they do got winch capable kits. but i wouldnt trust that because theres only 2 bolts holding the brushguard onto the kj. but it does got 2 pre drilled holes so u could put your factory hellas on it

Westin has their factory about two hours from me in St James MN. I see their products on everything around here!

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohhh brush guard for only 350
so much cheaper than ARB...wonder how resale is? for instance get this until i have the other 6 or 700 and sell this and buy my arb

w8in4yurmom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. I'm obviously a newbie lol. But damn you guys are fricking good! I appreciate all of your guy's help and in put. Yeah my user name is my name on pokerstars and people love it. My liscence plate for the liberty is better; 4X4IS16. I'll post pics soon. Thanks again guys!

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a mopar one too that fits great you just have to remove your towhooks

http://www.autotrucktoys.com/liberty/Mopar-OEM-Jeep-Liberty-Tubular-Bull-Bar-03-04-P6944C3251.aspx

You can probably get it from other places cheaper this site just has some good pics of one on a liberty
See, that's the problem I have had when searching. That shows a bullbar on a 2005+ Limited. However, it says it is only for a 2002-2004.

Then, when I find they that say they work for a 2005+, they show it on a 2004-.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
See, that's the problem I have had when searching. That shows a bullbar on a 2005+ Limited. However, it says it is only for a 2002-2004.

Then, when I find they that say they work for a 2005+, they show it on a 2004-.

Well, they really all have the same structure I'm sure they will mount up regardless... but you'll have to remove your tow hooks...