Bought our second KJ - Bad news

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
For those of you who where following this thread. I think we finally got to the bottom of the issue.

The TSB was performed and we haven't had an issue since, knock on wood.

We've made several trips out of town and it's been running great!

Glad to hear it.:)

jeep

Reaction score
Good to hear she's fixed. You are lucky you got that warrenty. Do I get to say I told ya so ... it just stunk of that TSB.

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should change it.

Maybe it should say, "Stay away from Nemer Chrysler Dodge in Queensbury, NY and Saratoga Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Saratoga Springs, NY!!!"

Both of these garages had the vehicle multiple times for the same complaint and neither one could figure out the problem until I presented a copy of the TSB.(banghead)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should change it.

Maybe it should say, "Stay away from Nemer Chrysler Dodge in Queensbury, NY and Saratoga Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Saratoga Springs, NY!!!"

Both of these garages had the vehicle multiple times for the same complaint and neither one could figure out the problem until I presented a copy of the TSB.(banghead)

Yeah, I was dealing with Morris Chrys/Jeep down South of me (even though Saratoga Chrys/Jeep is closer to me) but now they are closed......darn it. Even though I do all my own service, I knew all the tech's and the parts guy there and they were very helpfull. Got my skids, hooks, etc etc there and got a shop discount too. Now no more and I am LOST.

Dave

BjBnet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
glad to hear it's good.
I got the same code once, after I shampooed the engine, it ran rough for a few miles then it was fine.

Members online

No members online now.