Bought a hitch & wiring harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had this same DrawTite/Reese hitch installed on my '02 LTD yesterday by a local trailer retailer -- paid $300 including wiring (DrawTite T-One Wiring harness, 118382) and installation. I didn't think the total price was *too* bad since there was just no way I was going to do this one myself.

Here's what it looked like on mine:

Same hitch as me! Awesome! (Cheers)

Here was my cost break down:

-Reese Professional Series Class III Hitch #44082 207$
-ModuLite Protector wiring harness 50$
-Reese Towpower 3/4" drop/2" rise hitch bar 34$
-Reese 2" hitch ball 10$

Total cost 301$ with tax(Canadian currency).

I of course installed it myself. Which probably saved me 100 or so $ in install fees.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had this same DrawTite/Reese hitch installed on my '02 LTD yesterday by a local trailer retailer -- paid $300 including wiring (DrawTite T-One Wiring harness, 118382) and installation. I didn't think the total price was *too* bad since there was just no way I was going to do this one myself.

Here's what it looked like on mine:

$300 installed for wiring and the hitch? That's a heck of a deal! The reason i did it myself is around here all the places were giving me around $400-$50 for a quote. You got your's done for little more than i paid for my hitch, wiring, ball mount, and ball.

Latest posts

Members online