ARRGGHH! I want a light bar!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have now spent what seems like thousand of hours searching for a company that makes a roof mounted light bar for the KK (with the skyslider) and I haven't found anything.

I don't like bumper or hood mounted light bars, so that's not an option for me.

Has anyone attempted to mount a KJ Renegade light bar on their KK with a skyslider? Will it fit?

Any custom fabricated jobs out there that I haven't seen?

Any advice? I'm all ears.

R

RoyalDudeness

Have you tried a 3rd party vendor dude? JC Whitney sells loads of stuff like this and a lot of universal stuff. Give 'em a browser hit man...

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
The KJ bar won't fit because of the arc in the roof on the KJ.... The KK is much flatter.......

Contact Rock Lizard. He might be able to make a single cross bar..... If you need more iofo, PM me

Rock Lizard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean something like this (except closer to the roof)?

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
That's a fine looking KJ:cool:

Lazy SOB has to do something about the paint on those wheels though, that's atrocious.

Adonis BHK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for, but closer to the roof like you said. Also, with the skyslider, it would need to be right up front. But thanks!

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
How tall does the skyslider stack up? like 5-6"?
Reasoning being, the light bar in question simply bolts to the factory roof rail nutzerts and really requires no extra holes to be drilled (ThunderbirdJunkie did so to hide wiring). For what you're talking about, it wouldn't be as clean of an install, and would require a lot MORE holes to be drilled.