Arb bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am looking around for an ARB bumper. The best price I have found is $1390. Is there a cheaper price? Thanks

AJ9P

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Depends on the year. Late JKs currently more expensive than early JKs.

Also 8 month lead time due to lockdowns if ordering direct.

welding classes and equipment rental are cheaper and faster at this time.

p14175

Reaction score
I have a KJ ARB Winch Bumper I'm not using. It came off a 2005 KJ CRD. It's way too heavy and if you add a winch, you are looking at close to 200 lbs hanging on the sheet metal mounting points. Plus you'll probably lose 2-3 mpg (diesel). I don't know how much a gasoline model would lose. I have been asking $500 for the bumper and the used OME (CRD + ARB Bumper) suspension that came with it. Caveat: Two abdominal surgeries prevent me from moving the bumper myself so I won't ship it. I live in southeastern Arizona. You'll have to come and get it or have a shipper come by and pick it up. PM me If you are interested.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I have a KJ ARB Winch Bumper I'm not using. It came off a 2005 KJ CRD. It's way too heavy and if you add a winch, you are looking at close to 200 lbs hanging on the sheet metal mounting points. Plus you'll probably lose 2-3 mpg (diesel). I don't know how much a gasoline model would lose. I have been asking $500 for the bumper and the used OME (CRD + ARB Bumper) suspension that came with it. Caveat: Two abdominal surgeries prevent me from moving the bumper myself so I won't ship it. I live in southeastern Arizona. You'll have to come and get it or have a shipper come by and pick it up. PM me If you are interested.
Yeah. You must do the “heavy” lift to the front suspension to run an ARB. At 250lbs they really overdid it on weight.

p14175

Reaction score
The ARB bumper is 250 lbs? Are you sure? Wow!

The ARB bumper was the first thing I took off my KJ when I got it home and the fuel mileage went from 17-18 mpg (PO log book) to 20-21 mpg.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
The ARB bumper is 250 lbs? Are you sure? Wow!

The ARB bumper was the first thing I took off my KJ when I got it home and the fuel mileage went from 17-18 mpg (PO log book) to 20-21 mpg.
As per their website, with winch installed, yeah!

Shankster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have it I'd like to find a way to buy that bumper off you if we could figure it out Linda. I'm in Durango, CO and occasionally get down that way but it might be a few months. I'll try to PM you.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ran a ARB for over 175,000 miles with 4 inch plus lift, 32s, 4.10s and never lost that much mileage got 21-22 all the time at 75 plus on the highway

GBsKJ

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased this? If not, my Son lives in Goodyear AZ, and is a truck driver. He could pickup from you, and deliver to Los Angeles for me. Let me know. Thanks! -Greg

Latest posts

Members online