Anyone want to do a meet and greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we did every other week we could start a thread. Set the initial date then people can go off it. We can plan where we're going to go, meet, and times. That way, we can go where every one wants to go, it'll be easier for people to plan if they have to drive a little longer, and....it'll just be fun. That sounds like an awesome idea.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty much dead smack in the center of NJ, good old brick twp. About 20 min from where you guys went out last time and where i wanted to go on sunday. And about 20 min to forked river, so im down for where ever. Just wont have the time to go down to the pines on sunday..

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do forked river trails this Sunday. Meeting at miller air park at 9am. In two weeks I want to do Wharton.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may or may not make it this Sunday, since 9 in the morning is pretty early for how far I've got to drive. If you push the time back I might still be able to go

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may or may not make it this Sunday, since 9 in the morning is pretty early for how far I've got to drive. If you push the time back I might still be able to go

How far south do you live. It's 69 on the parkway. Atlantic city is 40 min south of forked river. I'm down for 10:00 am if everyone else is cool with it.

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How far south do you live. It's 69 on the parkway. Atlantic city is 40 min south of forked river. I'm down for 10:00 am if everyone else is cool with it.

I live over in Glassboro about an hour and half west of Miller and 20 mins east of Philly

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is 10:00 cool with you. Would be so cool to have a bunch of liberty's together.

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea 10:00am. That way bluekj can make it also. More jeeps more fun. 732-581-9515. Matt

TheBlueKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well turns out I can't make it (surprise right?). I'm gonna be heading to my gmoms house to pick up all the sticks in her yard, may not sound like much but she lives smack in the middle of the pines and every inch of her 2 acre yard has sticks on it:pp:. Anyway I'm gettin paid $200 for it so i'm not complaining

1BADKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well turns out I can't make it (surprise right?). I'm gonna be heading to my gmoms house to pick up all the sticks in her yard, may not sound like much but she lives smack in the middle of the pines and every inch of her 2 acre yard has sticks on it:pp:. Anyway I'm gettin paid $200 for it so i'm not complaining

Do sticks on saturday and wheeling Sunday.

Arctic_Libby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure all of our pictures will be about the same....but I happened to get one that I don't think any of you guys got....

You must be registered for see images

And yes...the vehicle was in motion.