Anyone near Blaine border crossing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CheddarGau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Terraflex doesn't want to ship bump stops to the great white north. Anyone near the Blaine Washington/BC border crossing? If so would you mind ordering a set and I pick them up?

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you think it’s possible for someone in the US to send them through the mail?

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used https://p2pparcel.com/ for an ebay purchase this summer. (2 transmission rebuild kits) $5 or so. Showed the receipt at the border and they did not charge any sales tax. Probably a fluke, but that offset my time and fuel nicely.

CheddarGau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used https://p2pparcel.com/ for an ebay purchase this summer. (2 transmission rebuild kits) $5 or so. Showed the receipt at the border and they did not charge any sales tax. Probably a fluke, but that offset my time and fuel nicely.
I use inout parcel (24 hours pick up), never had an issue getting things there, but they wouldn't ship to them, not sure why though. Another member is taking care of it for me, thanks though! Have to say a pretty help bunch of people in here.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it the politics of courier companies being unable to deliver to postal boxes? I run into that... domestic parcels too.

P2P did need a document signed to accept packages on my behalf.

CheddarGau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it the politics of courier companies being unable to deliver to postal boxes? I run into that... domestic parcels too.

P2P did need a document signed to accept packages on my behalf.
I'm not sure what the issue was. I think they just didn't want to deal with it personally. It's the first time I've had an issue. It's a pretty popular place for people on Canadian side of the border. Hot topic gave me issues the other week too.

Members online

No members online now.