anyone looking for moabs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offrovering

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a guy in las vegas on a land rover forum I am on that is selling a set of 5 moab wheels from a rubicon for 400 bucks.

i always read about people wanting these, don't know if thats a good deal or not. let me know if anyone wants me to shoot him a msg

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
there is a guy in las vegas on a land rover forum I am on that is selling a set of 5 moab wheels from a rubicon for 400 bucks.

i always read about people wanting these, don't know if thats a good deal or not. let me know if anyone wants me to shoot him a msg

man if i had some cash i'd take them

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
depends on condition of them, perfect thats about the going rate out there, back east 100/150 more it seems I bought 5 with MTRS on for less than that though and one was brand new

SDLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i need to start buying them up out of state and selling them here. I see them on Craigs List for about $750+ alone to $1000 w/ tires(dropmouth). Bastards try and get you when ever they can out here.](*,)