Anyone in Upstate NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got skids on mine, as well as tow hooks. On the back end I thought I had a hook somewhere but now I can't seem to find it. I think my friend's 08 has skids but I'm not positive. Auto man there only has one skid I think though. I'll have to double check with him.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got skids on mine, as well as tow hooks. On the back end I thought I had a hook somewhere but now I can't seem to find it. I think my friend's 08 has skids but I'm not positive. Auto man there only has one skid I think though. I'll have to double check with him.

I have a bar and shackle if anyone has a rear hitch.

KJ zGal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure that I'm gonna be able to go on the 12th now, due to the holiday. I need to remind the parents and see what they say, but I believe now we're supposed to be going out to dinner and such (which we NEVER did before T.T), so we'll have to see. =[

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure that I'm gonna be able to go on the 12th now, due to the holiday. I need to remind the parents and see what they say, but I believe now we're supposed to be going out to dinner and such (which we NEVER did before T.T), so we'll have to see. =[

Yea, Don cancelled too. We can always try another weekend and I can always show you where it is if you are still interested. Also had a run scheduled for 4/18 and that is falling apart now too. At least I was out yesterday.

Dave

Powers978

Reaction score
jealous of you guys taking em out. I've been fortunate enough to go to Syracuse to visit a friend, it was a nice spot. Also went to West Point for business, that was incredible to see.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
jealous of you guys taking em out. I've been fortunate enough to go to Syracuse to visit a friend, it was a nice spot. Also went to West Point for business, that was incredible to see.

I might have a run Saturday.....it is still iffy. But there must be places in Mass near the NY border. Lot of mountains there near Lee Mass. Find something legal and I will take a ride over there and meet up and go on a run.

Dave

tour96se

Reaction score
new here,i'm in the cooperstown/oneonta area...pretty sure theres places to go down here,i know theres a otsego county off roading club

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
new here,i'm in the cooperstown/oneonta area...pretty sure theres places to go down here,i know theres a otsego county off roading club

Are you anywhere near exit 29 of I-88? I know of a legal place in that area I have been to.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
not to far from me,i'm at exit 19

If you are interested I could try giving you directions to it if you are looking for a place to off-road. Not on the internet though. PM me if interested.

Dave