Anyone have that frankinlift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zoltan

Reaction score
Anyone have that frankinlift?
Just wanted to know how it is.
Any pictures?
-Zoltan :-k

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't got one but I have heard it is a great piece of kit. Skyjacker rear springs, front OME springs and a strut spacer. They say it has the best acticulation on any 2.5" kit for the KJ.

Like I say that's all hearsay though.

Ian

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should read the thread on the Rusty's lifts, as a lot of comments about it, as well as various other lifts exist in that thread. I have heard some good things about it, but seems like someone else didn't like it. So you might want to read that thread and ask around.

kjliberator

Reaction score
I have heard from somewhere (if I remember right) that the Frankenlift was strange because it utilizes two different coils to get the lift (front and rear). If I were you, I would go with a straight lift that is the same in the front and back. Rusty's makes an excellent lift from what I hear and I run the Skyjacker Platinum Series Coils, which is money! Read some of the other threads on lifts. :-k