Does anyone have info on compatible suspension swaps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LondonLew

Reaction score
04 Liberty, 3.7
I cant imaging that there isn't any other option for suspension in the liberties. If you're unfamiliar with this method., the best example I can point you towards is putting Ford Escape suspension components into a Ford Focus. Same bolt pattern/mounting. Just take the longer stiffer springs and squeeze them into a smaller space to make a lift.

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at dakota and grand cherokee. Not similar enough.

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know of any swaps but if you look on here there is a lot of information on upgrading the suspension.

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard of people using jk springs in the rear but I have no further information.

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did OME stop making springs?

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard of people using jk springs in the rear but I have no further information.
Im using 4runner coils back there for some lift. (97-01?). Cut the first small loop off the end. They are on the soft side though.

Edit: 99-04 grand cherokee has a similar rear boomerang upper arm. Might be useful for an axle swap.