Another ****** question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAGtunes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all.

Does anyone here know if on the Liberty when the shifter is in "2" the ****** bypasses first gear completely? Some vehicles will start from a dead stop in second gear for snow, ice, etc.

A guy I was talking to on RV.net said that he fried the trans in his Ford diesel pickup driving too slow in "2" around Yellowstone...

Thanks!

DAGtunes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great! Thanks for that. I wasn't sure, as I couldn't find that in the manual...I do know that it won't go past 2nd gear though!

Thanks! :cool:

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all.

Does anyone here know if on the Liberty when the shifter is in "2" the ****** bypasses first gear completely? Some vehicles will start from a dead stop in second gear for snow, ice, etc.

A guy I was talking to on RV.net said that he fried the trans in his Ford diesel pickup driving too slow in "2" around Yellowstone...

Thanks!
In the KJ,no matter what ****** you have(auto only,45RFE or 42RLE),when you place it in 2nd it will start in first gear then shift into 2nd but go no farther,it will also downshift into first gear when needed.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trannys can be problematic ,you think you've met the perfect woman you go back to hers!, you kiss ,you start to ****** ,and then you crap your pants when they whip out a slong . To avoid ****** trouble cop a feel whilst your still in the bar.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trannys can be problematic ,you think you've met the perfect woman you go back to hers!, you kiss ,you start to ****** ,and then you crap your pants when they whip out a slong . To avoid ****** trouble cop a feel whilst your still in the bar.

hahaha, what the heck dude? :D:eek:

Youve got to be drunk. (woot)

DAGtunes

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It sounds like there's a story there...hopefully not with a "happy ending!" (blarg)

Adam's apple is a pretty good giveaway too...

:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ somebody got into the wacky weed real good..........:D

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No personal experience,no drink induced ramblings,no waccy baccy, its just when i see a post with "****** Question" in it i cant resist some humour.:D.
Please refrain from posts with "****** trouble" ...."Slack in ******"...... "****** vibrates"...... "****** wont shift down my box" or i wont be responsible for my replies:eek::eek::)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online