Another Michigan Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hobby_4x4er

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've actually had my 02 Liberty for 12 years now. I've just always used it stock for trail riding and up to Silver Lake (Big Dunes). But I'm ready for a Lift and some upgrades as I turn it into a more capable DD.

I've actually 4x4ed the Ouray / San Juan Mountain area over the last 16 years for vacations. I really enjoy getting off the road and enjoying this countries back country.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've actually had my 02 Liberty for 12 years now. I've just always used it stock for trail riding and up to Silver Lake (Big Dunes). But I'm ready for a Lift and some upgrades as I turn it into a more capable DD.

I've actually 4x4ed the Ouray / San Juan Mountain area over the last 16 years for vacations. I really enjoy getting off the road and enjoying this countries back country.

Welcome
we can help you out with lifts etc
check out Home page to start
Ironman, OME, and JBA adjustable coilovers

tigerKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Hobby_4x4er!

I have been asking a bunch of questions about lift kits. Everyone here has been helpful.

ouroboros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow Michigander! Silver Lake is always a good time, been about 5 or so years since I've been there. Wonder if you've ever seen the old dude named Kenny in his Buckshot buggy launching off Test Hill, he'll take ya for a ride if ya have the nuts!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Hobby and we have other Michigan people here too.

Dave