amplifier...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chezck

Reaction score
please help , i need to know where should i put the amplifier, i dont know why my liberty is big on the out side but in there is no placeto hide anything :mad:

gramifications

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could mount it under the passenger seat (I think its the passenger side), to the back of the rear seat, the inside vertical surface of the tailgate and if its small enough you might even be able to sneak it under the rear seat. But don't hold me to that last one.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should fit under any of the four seats depending on the size.. back of the rear seats..

Putting a sub in the jeep? I mounted my amp to the side of my sub box.. Works out great when I need to take the sub out since it all comes out as one piece..

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought rear under the seats or behind them was a good place to mount the amp. I didn't do that (stock speakers for me), but if that's for speakers, there is plenty of room inside the doors. I cannot comment if they'll get hot or not.

Latest posts

Members online