almost there!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like mine spent most of its like in texas. Originally bought in virginia but made its way to texas by 30k miles so hopefully rust isnt going to be a problem.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well marlin just filled me in with some unfortunate info. Turns out he didnt have everything in stock... :( my ome948's are shipping from washington state so i wont have all my parts untill tuesday the 23. can i put together the front assembly ahead of time? Or do i need other pieces from my current set up? I want to expedite the process so we arent in the shop all night

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could do the fronts before the rear parts come in - it's the more time consuming end anyway. Jeep will look a bit odd with the nose sticking in the air - but you can do the rear at home in the driveway as it only takes about 45 minutes or so. You can put the rear iso's in to bump it up about a half inch.

Not sure how the drag-ass rear will affect the alignment though...

Bob

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol ill just hold off then. I can do it wed after work and take it for an alignment in the morning. Some shops around here are charging $95 for them! Cheapest i could find is $70

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I'd wait since your alignment would be all fudged up, sitting 3 plus inches higher in the front etc

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I'd wait since your alignment would be all fudged up, sitting 3 plus inches higher in the front etc

Yeaa im bummed out though. I was really hoping i would have it rolling by monday to go hit some trails

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Yeaa im bummed out though. I was really hoping i would have it rolling by monday to go hit some trails

You should go anyways ... and then hit the same trail next weekend (after your lift) ... you'll be floored! I can't believe how amazing these springs and shocks are despite reading that fact for years :D

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might just have to do that lol. UPDATE box 1of3 has arrived. Front and rear shocks and front sprigs. Shoukd see the top plates and iso's today and rear springs on tuesday.. but hey maybe the driver took some pep pills and blasted throuh the night lol

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Final parts are in! Installing everything after work. Ill post before and after photos and fender heights

Latest posts

Members online