Agressive street tire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my DD and i want an agressive looking tire but i still want to get some good mileage on them as well, any A/T (or other)tires you guys could suggest?

ouroboros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my DD and i want an agressive looking tire but i still want to get some good mileage on them as well, any A/T (or other)tires you guys could suggest?

Toyo A/T II, Cooper Zeon LTZ, Cooper AT3..... Any aggressive tire won't necessarily warrant good mileage. I know the Toyo A/T II comes in a 65,000 tread wear warranty in a P-metric rating and 50,000 for LT tires. Cooper AT3 is 55,000.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Depends on size
Are you stock, sagged, lifted if so how much etc
Aggressive?? Duratracs, look great, wear great, dig in really good, hard to beat them overall. BUT again depends on what size you can run

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently stock and sagging .5 inches front and rear going to be running the ome/bilstein setup

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sell (when the customer's not wanting the cheapest China rag) BFG All Terrain KO II whenever I can. Excellent mileage, traction, tough, with very little noise.

Nitto's also a good choice.

Bob

HoltzKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sell (when the customer's not wanting the cheapest China rag) BFG All Terrain KO II whenever I can. Excellent mileage, traction, tough, with very little noise.

Nitto's also a good choice.

Bob

Do you possibly have pictures of these on KJ's?

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've only got about 80 miles on these but they felt pretty good today:

You must be registered for see images attach

I'd consider them an aggressive street tire. Sort of ATish but rather smooth and quiet... so far.

Latest posts

Members online