Aftermarket Fender Flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goliath58

Reaction score
I have an '04 KJ Renegade, with a 3'1/2 Rock Krawler lift, and some 31' M/Ts. I have a little trouble with the rubbing so I decided to shave my flares some but it has reached the point where I just want to replace them. Does anyone know who sells flares for the KJ??

Or anything else I can do to solve this problem. I was thinking about a body lift, but apparently they don't make them for the KJ =/

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an '04 KJ Renegade, with a 3'1/2 Rock Krawler lift, and some 31' M/Ts. I have a little trouble with the rubbing so I decided to shave my flares some but it has reached the point where I just want to replace them. Does anyone know who sells flares for the KJ??

Or anything else I can do to solve this problem. I was thinking about a body lift, but apparently they don't make them for the KJ =/

Ive yet to see any aftermarket flares for the kj.

And there is no such thing as a 'body lift' on a kj.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The frame/and body is all one piece, hence the term Uni Frame, or Uni Body.....so no place for spacers.:)

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
I checked out the Bushwacker website and they have a suggestion window for people interested in their products for vehicles not listed.
http://www.bushwacker.com/poll.asp
If enough people with KJ's enquire about (In my case, cut out "Pocket Flares" 6 inch coverage.) Maybe they might make a limited production run!
You don't know unless you try!
I'm sure the price would be exspensive, as there is not alot of request for KJ parts and accessories in general.

Either way, if fellow KJ owners really want after market fender flares, let them know!

In the mean time, I have started on a set of flare extensions that will fit over the stock flares. My problem is finding HDPE in a grey colour that matches my sport bumpers and trim. I have plenty of plastic HDPE sheet material in black that I will make prototypes from. I think that grey sport bumpers and trim along with black fender flares would look tacky!
Off to the Commercial plastics to place an order this week. These Flares will look petty cool when I'm done, but cost me a fortune if I get hit with the regular minimum order business.

Goliath58

Reaction score
Yep...that's what you get with a RK lift. :D

Get extended bumpstops from Terraflex to solve the tire rubbing. And safe the live of your coils.

Thanks! I'm definitely going to look into this