adding OME/Rancho lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a ride today,if this is what I can do pre lift, can only imagine post lift.
You must be registered for see images attach

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my 17004's were shipped today.

Time to get the springs

Front:OME927 ($144/pair thru 4wheelparts)
Should these be the front that I get??

Rear:skyjackerLIB25r ($130/pair at 4wheelparts)

Is this the cheapest site?

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read the skyjackers have a lifetime warranty. What is everyones opinion? Should i go OME all around or?

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what would be my best bet for springs? I want the highest lift. For now I dont plan on puttin an ARB on unless i come across a killer deal. Next weight mod would be a backbone+ winch. But that wont be until later summer/fall

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not going to argue the point, only thing I will say is I have bought several sets over the last 5 years, ARB sends me new catalogs every six months, and it says Mediums.
Now this could go into the type of discussion, does a KJ have shocks or struts in the front.
BUT lets all agree that for the rear the "heaviest " spring they make is the 948 and let it go:D:D:D

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right Tom - I don't give a rat's a** what anyone wants to call them. Call them "Super Awesome ***** Dropper Duties" for all I care...I just want to make sure we're all talking the same spring and on the same page in these discussions so I (and others) can order the correct pairing of front/rear for my usage. ;)

We probably should refrain from the HD/LD talk and just call them by number.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for my gas kj, what is the number for front and rear no ARB bumper ,possible winch, all this talk is freaking confusing me.

Last edited:

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place to get the OME927 HD Front springs from? JBA was $180 shipped

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JBA was $180 and some change for shipping and that place was $185 and some change shipped.

bigBlue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place to get the OME927 HD Front springs from? JBA was $180 shipped

if you have a 4wheelparts store around.....305 shipped to the store is the best i could find. but like i said in other posts, the skyjacker has a higher spring rate for the rear and a life-time guarantee and its $30 cheaper for the rears.

Ive got the OME/Rancho Combo up front with a daystar plate and a .75" poly spacer (my own frankie). I am waiting on my tax refund check to pair it up with the Rear Skyjackers (LIB25R).