A a-arm ?s from my experience.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is this a generic sheet that i can just give them?

Its my alignment sheet from my last alignment.

More for your back pocket when the say that they can't do it after trying for 5 minutes.

the specified range numbers are on every alignment machine. My lift puts me at 21.75 - 22 inches wheel center to fender with all the stuff in my sig. Assuming similar setup it should work for you.

Last edited:

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay thanks! i ll give them a starting point to try and hit.

As noted before camber -0.4 first. Caster as much as possible with cross caster <0.5. Between 2 and 3 is where it will end up depending on lift. Anybody can set toe.

Ends up giveing you pretty quick steering which takes some getting used to on the highway again but super easy steering effort at low speed.

It was a noticable change from stock alignment handling.

mightybeet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i said make this and this is what they did. they said the LF camber was maxed out. steering is a lot better. tire rotation was a big help. noisy tire is now in the back. now i can sleep when i drive. little vibration at 60+ but i planning to do some front end work soon.

lift info:
front 21.25 - 21.5
rear 21 - 21.25

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 37

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to save that sheet for the next alignment. I'm about due for one. I love my Duratracs.:icon_lol:

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this is without A-Arms. What are everyone's thoughts if you don't mind me asking? Caster seems a little low and thrust angle seems a bit too out of whack for some reason (nothing I can do about it). Drives pretty well though!!

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: