2011 Liberty Limited Jet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ossiss

Reaction score
I am a JK owner and my wife has the Liberty. She unfortunately wanted this Jet edition with the 20 in rims. We live in Germany now and we need to have winter or all-season tires to put on it. I would prefer not to swap out tires as seasons change and I would rather take her pretty 20in rims off completely and get some 18in ones off a same year or older Liberty. My only source here for cheap rims is the junk yard, but first, what years would fit, or would they all be the same size? I apologize for my incompetence, I appreciate any assistance.

Red07KJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd try to find the 16" wheel from a 08+ Liberty Sport. This will allow you to run 225/75/16 or 235/70/16. Plenty of good AT tires in this size that will be winter rated.

There was also a 17" wheel for the KK which will let you run 235/65/17 - some ok options there as well.

Either of the above should work but IMO - if you want a decent tire to run all year try to find some 16" wheels.

Ossiss

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, now to convince the wife she doesn't need or want these 20 inch rims on her Jeep. :help:

Latest posts

Members online