2006 Liberty CRD Rock Sliders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamo2.8

Reaction score
Just bought my first Jeep in years, a 2006 Liberty CRD. Last Jeep was a 1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited with 8.5 LA lift, 35s, boat sides, etc. What is everyone building for rock sliders for Liberty's? I hade 2x6 Square Tubing with plate connecting them to a re-enforced unibody. Any help is appreciated!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Most all of the KJ sliders are held on by a bar fastened to the pinch weld under the doors, then two-three bars back to the " frame with triangulated bars from the pinch weld area to mounting bars
I used to have pictures of the ones I used
Had ones from Rock Lizard and also ALL-Js

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to find a good picture but most on old computer that died
These are the Rock Lizard on my 04
had a 1.5 x 1.5 outside the pinch weld below doors with 6 bolts through them, then with round tube coming out about 2 inches
4x4 plates with 4 bolts each mounted to frame area in 3 places
You must be registered for see images attach

adamo2.8

Reaction score
Those look nice. My rockers are completely gone so I need to replace those as well. I was thinking of doing so with square tubing (2x6 or 2x4), any links for sheet metal rocker panels? Cant find anything online so far lol. Thanks

JMichael2006

Reaction score
There is a company here in Michigan that makes sheet metal parts for Libbies!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.