2004 Jeep Liberty Automatic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sconnors

Deleted Post

Deleted post

Last edited by a moderator:

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Would go $5000,but you are up north,so maybe $2000,and you deliver.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Sconners. Did you think about where you chose to post this ad? We all have KJs and know them intimately. Half the stuff you listed as options were by NO means optional. Until you've snorkeled, sealed and SFA'd your KJ, it will not go everywhere. Believe me, I've tried.

But hey, good luck selling it before the zombie apocalypse.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a pro tip.
Just because the dealerships around you are offering you 5 grand for it trade-in, and dealerships would sell it for 9 grand, does not make it worth 9 grand.

Also, registering just to hock your shit? Seriously? pfft.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 JEEP LIBERTY SPORT

Up for sale is this beautiful 2004 Jeep Liberty!!! I am only the second owner. Jeep is in mint condition, have original manuals from dealer. Have all service records. This is a meticulously maintained vehicle. Jeep has never been off road, and always garaged and babied!!

This Jeep will go anywhere!! Needs nothing and is ready to roll. Price is $9000.00 Looking to get back into a Wrangler, (Love the Liberty!) and would be willing to trade for a Jeep Wrangler ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED…
Cash only buyer must pick vehicle up. I am in upstate New York on the MA/NY Border.

Except off road.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I feel like a fat kid on cake, guilty but satisfied.:D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, all... despite whether or not this user's purchase price request is realistic, it doesn't require you to reply with your thoughts in this post - he'll probably get it when no one buys. ;)

Let's not clutter the 'for sale' threads with personal opinions unless you're interested in buying, and chase off any more possible members before they get started.

Carry on. :D

/public service announcement

S

sconnors

First of all, I didn't join just to sell. Second, I will remove the post. Third I was under the impression according to the rules I read from the administrators that bashing people's ads were not allowed. Guess I was wrong! Great community.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
we are a good community but very close so we rib eachother alot.. unfortunately you got in on the bad end of this..

S

sconnors

Well I belong to a lot of other forums...antique cars, Harley, other Jeep forums and I've never been treated like that. Guess it's a Jeep thing...

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
C'mon folks, he didn't need an opinion on how he posted.

Sconnors: Feel free to repost. :)

S

sconnors

No thanks...I've had my share of posting here. Didn't mean to offend anyone but I guess I did

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Some ppl around here dont like to have their "Flakes Pissed In" :D

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
After rereading ThunderbirdJunkie's post, he does not feel it warranted the idiotic and angry private message he received.

Anybody that isn't pointing out that somebody is a recently added member (assuming they noticed it) that is selling something (especially when they have not contributed to the site in any way) is not looking out for the community.

Mr. Connors, if you don't like that we look out for our own, sorry. You said you owe ThunderbirdJunkie nothing, and you are 100% correct; however, you owe it to the COMMUNITY, if you're selling something as a new member, to give us at least a link to your selling history to make sure you aren't here to scam somebody.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
After rereading ThunderbirdJunkie's post, he does not feel it warranted the idiotic and angry private message he received.

Anybody that isn't pointing out that somebody is a recently added member (assuming they noticed it) that is selling something (especially when they have not contributed to the site in any way) is not looking out for the community.

Mr. Connors, if you don't like that we look out for our own, sorry. You said you owe ThunderbirdJunkie nothing, and you are 100% correct; however, you owe it to the COMMUNITY, if you're selling something as a new member, to give us at least a link to your selling history to make sure you aren't here to scam somebody.

True!!

S

sconnors

If I am selling something and someone is interested they have every right in the world to ask me if I've posted the vehicle on other sites etc and I would gladly give them links etc. If the COMMUNITY is so hell bent on this issue then the Administrators and COMMUNITY should make it a policy that a)new members must belong to the forum for a certain time before posting and b)make it a requirement if you're posting to provide all other sites you've posted the vehicle. However Mr. Thunderbirdjunkie you're Administrators and COMMUNITY didn't seem fit to enact YOUR personal preference for posting. I believe I read the terms for posting BEFORE I posted and I followed them. I don't care for your tone, your demeanor or your attacks on me. You want to change the way ads are posted....change them, but don't yell at me for following the rules. I posted following the rules of the forum. Period. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online