2004 Jeep Liberty Automatic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If I am selling something and someone is interested they have every right in the world to ask me if I've posted the vehicle on other sites etc and I would gladly give them links etc. If the COMMUNITY is so hell bent on this issue then the Administrators and COMMUNITY should make it a policy that a)new members must belong to the forum for a certain time before posting and b)make it a requirement if you're posting to provide all other sites you've posted the vehicle. However Mr. Thunderbirdjunkie you're Administrators and COMMUNITY didn't seem fit to enact YOUR personal preference for posting. I believe I read the terms for posting BEFORE I posted and I followed them. I don't care for your tone, your demeanor or your attacks on me. You want to change the way ads are posted....change them, but don't yell at me for following the rules. I posted following the rules of the forum. Period. Amen.

how do we know your not a scammer? thats the question. noone has a vendetta against you. so what if you post a scam of 10 other sites its still a scam. trust the people of this site. noone has anything against you but we are trying to give you a more realistic view. i got 5500 for my RENEGADE liberty 04. you have a sport. -$$. plus the area you live in, - more$$.
repost. someone may be interested. but DONT sent inappropriate messages to people cuz your upset. thats not the way to deal with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online