2002 jeep liberty renengade $2500obo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daedaestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i got An 02 rene i wanna sell for $2500obo has a blown motor email or pm me for more info.. will help transport up to 200 miles for another $200

Attachments

• 0928091156a.JPG
    0928091156a.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 136

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you located? What's wrong with it?

If this is the one with the blown engine you have an $800 cash money offer on the table depending on location.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Budke, can't you let a real Renny owner try to snag the lightbar before you try to dress yours up to look like a Renny?

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a blown engine really degrade the value this much?? Heck, if you sell the seats, interior, doors alone it would be worth more.. $2500.. If someone has a rollover/rear wreck, this would be a great KJ, unless ****** is gone too...

daedaestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys i dont really wanna part it out .. and i know its worth a lot more but i jus want back out of it what i have in it that all so my loss is your gain!! O! ands the rest of it is in perfect condition except the nice crack in the side of the block! EVEN HAS GOOD MICHILEN TIRES ALL THE WAY AROUND!!!!

daedaestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
o! ThunderbirdJunkie ...its located in MD.... and it was a fully loaded model for 02 minus the sun roof has everything else like keyless entry and leather /cloth interior cd player 4x4 all the goods

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
Just a blown engine really degrade the value this much?? Heck, if you sell the seats, interior, doors alone it would be worth more.. $2500.. If someone has a rollover/rear wreck, this would be a great KJ, unless ****** is gone too...

JUST a blown engine?
You realize that, parts alone, a 3.7 is $1800 USED right?
a good $800 in labor

You can buy a whole '02 KJ that runs and drives decent for 5 grand now.

$2500 is too high.

daedaestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well thats y i said OBO... i will take less but im jus tring to get back out wat i have in it.. i will take less but i wont say how much...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, the value of KJ is low.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
$800 is more than fair,fellow here tried selling interior,other goodys not many takers.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower than pond ****, my friend. I don't know what happened over the last year or so but resale for these pigs dropped like a rock.:mad:

Hmm. Just looked at Kelly Blue book for an 04 sport. I have a basic sport:

Power windows/doors
Leather
AC
Single CD
83000 miles

What I don't have:
Navigation
EVIC
Power/heated seats
DVD/Multidisk/Premium sound
Running boards
Offroad or tow package

I would reasonably put my truck between 'fair/good'. I could never claim 'excellent' because of the blemishes on the paint from offroading. Mechanically she's definitely good, all maintenance done meticulously, brand new water pump, premium brakes and rotors, no major mechanical problems, no leaks.

Good: $8265
Fair: $7490

Fair is described as:

Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition.
Clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional.
Tires may need to be replaced.
There may be some repairable rust damage.

I do have cosmetic defects- but I'm not sure if I'd rate them as "needs servicing". Ie, no paint damage which is going to cause rust problems. No mechanical defects.
The title history is 100% clean, and nothing on the interior "needs work by a professional."
Tires are good.
And there definitely isn't any rust damage on mine.

So again, I think it's reasonable to consider mine between good and fair. I guess I can't complain about my truck being worth between $7 and $8 large when it's five years old and getting long in the tooth. And by modern standards, wasn't a particularly expensive vehicle to begin with.

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KBB says mine's only worth $4900, "good" private party sale.

I guess two years, a manual ****** and a difference of 25,000 miles equals around $2500.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KBB says mine's only worth $4900, "good" private party sale.

I guess two years, a manual ****** and a difference of 25,000 miles equals around $2500.

And possibly other things as well. Make sure you click on or off everything you have or don't have. Things like 'leather seats' or 'tow package' start to add up in the difference.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Mine is 13,500 retail, about 11800 trade, and 10 trade. Not bad. Marked mine as excellent/ outstanding....still has the new car smell!

Only thing is mine has high miles...but well cared for miles!

Members online

No members online now.