20" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manyplews

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new Liberty and,inorder to get a power passenger seat,I got a Jet Limited.
Now I realize I'm stuck with 20" tires.
Why would they put 20" tires on these vehicles?
There doesn't seem to be a lot of clearance between the tires and fender liners.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Sell them and find some 16 inchers to throw on, plenty of kids with streeters would buy them

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
X2.
Or just wear a ball cap backwards and get some cool tribal ink done on your forearms and call it a day!;)

Actually, try selling them back or exchange them for a set of 16's at the dealership you bought your KK from.
Nothing ventured nothing gained I always say!

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy the jeep. shame about the 20s. if you can't work out a deal with the dealership 5 x4.5 wheels fit a lot of fords. just put my old jeep winter rims on my fusion with a set of 20 dollar hub centric rings. least you should not be stuck with them.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
X2.
Or just wear a ball cap backwards and get some cool tribal ink done on your forearms and call it a day!;)

Ohhh ... thanks .. I needed that :happy175:

almost forgot .. Congrats many ... still a sweet ride

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.