2 inch lift for liberty crd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewEra69

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm really interested in lifting my liberty. I have a 2005 Liberty CRD and I want a 2 inch lift. I'm hoping you guys could tell me where I could find the cheapest lift and I was also hoping you guys could tell me how hard it is to install and if you could give me some pointers on how to install it properly.

Thanks a lot everyone!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Lots of write ups on the install
You're looking at 750 in parts or so ( check jeepinbyal )
best bet is the OME 790 front springs and 948 rears with OME shocks
That setup seems to work the best on a CRD

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is JBA dicey? I'm not a fanboy, just the uninformed.

JL doesn't like them,
so if he doesn't like them no one else should either.
There are only two companies that sell suspension products who give great service, have great customer service and actually know what they are selling and thats AllJs and jeepinbyal.

crazyjeepkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on rustys offroad i can get a 2.5 lift kit, performance shocks n stabilizers for 314 plus 25 in shipping. is that any good or am i getting a crappy quality lift?

CHenry

Reaction score
Save your money and buy Old Man Emu.
The best.
You will be very happy you did!
I just looked into this myself and would like to ask how hard is the OME lift kit to install? My level of mechanic would be close to "professional" I would say but still curious how big a job it is. Im finishing up a cab off engine swap on my 2003 F350 6.0 PSD so I think I can do a lift.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
on rustys offroad i can get a 2.5 lift kit, performance shocks n stabilizers for 314 plus 25 in shipping. is that any good or am i getting a crappy quality lift?

Spacer style lift and bad design
Even Rustys full spring kit is not good since springs are rated same as stock and rear shocks are junk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I just looked into this myself and would like to ask how hard is the OME lift kit to install? My level of mechanic would be close to "professional" I would say but still curious how big a job it is. Im finishing up a cab off engine swap on my 2003 F350 6.0 PSD so I think I can do a lift.

Lift is pretty easy to do.
With hand tools its a 2 hour job or so

Latest posts

Members online