2" budget boost from TeraFlex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hotmanali

Reaction score
Ok so i need some help here.... I did a 2" budget boost from Tera Flex and it looks great and all but i'm getting "clanking" noise when i pull into driveways and speed bumps.... After some investigating i'm still lost...

All bolts are tight, everything has been put back as it was and the noise is coming from both sides.

any thoughts????

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
uhh ya........................................................getout.gif or postpics2.gif

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
First its not the best lift out there
second you should at least have extended bumpstops if not already
third did you replace the shocks all around when you lifted if not there is another problem
forth, well I'll wait for answers from 2 and 3

Selwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Hotmamali
If everything is tight you are most probabily hearing the upper ball joint hitting the coil spring, lift the front end both sides, suspension at full droop, check for contact between the inner side of the balljoint and the coil spring. Wrap a piece of rubber round the balljoint and test for the noise(just testing, not a fixture).
I hope this helps!
Selwyn

Latest posts

Members online