07 Liberty Lift!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response Tom. Mainly for a more confident and less wallow ride without the sacrifice of a smoothness/comfort. It will rarely be off road. Would the 927/948 be a better combo? Stock bumpers. No plans for aftermarket or winch. I need new tires. (245/70/16 or 245/75/16) Figured I would do the lift at the same time. Just the 2.5" OME. Not exactly sure of the spring rates between the 926 and 927.
Thanks, Gary

Gary
OME spring rates
925s 350
926s 375
927s 400
stock 310
With that said I've installed about 28 OME lifts all have been the 927/948 combo , no matter if aftermarket bumper or not
Ride after broken in is a nice firm ride but not rough or harsh at all
More controlled in turns, no wallowing over railroad tracks etc
with just the springs/ shocks you'll be at 2.5 inches of lift

Tom

ROMEO KJ

Reaction score
Thanks Tom! I will go with your advice. Much appreciated!

Thanks, Gary

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have the 926 ones and the Bilsteins, I love the ride...works great. I'd be inclined to go this way if you're not going to add bumpers or a winch. Front flexes nicely. Otherwise do the 927s.

ROMEO KJ

Reaction score
First why the 926/947 combo?
Second first choice is OME shocks
second Ironman
Third Bilstein

Hoosier, Do you know how the compression and dampening of the Bilsteins compares to the other shocks? I would believe these assorted combo's would have the shocks matched to the spring rates. I prefer an engineered system as to a pieced together system. I really appreciate the members offering there experience and expertise.
Thanks, Gary

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.