'05 Renegade fixer-upper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strike that. It works out to be the same and I can change the ball joints when I need to....looks like I'm going JBA.

EDIT: and it's done. Ordered.

Hopefully you got the arms for a non-lifted KJ! Just making sure. I had a mild lift on my Jeep prior to installing the arms, thinking it would align just fine. NOPE. Needed even more lift otherwise I was running some really whacky camber.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you got the arms for a non-lifted KJ! Just making sure. I had a mild lift on my Jeep prior to installing the arms, thinking it would align just fine. NOPE. Needed even more lift otherwise I was running some really whacky camber.

Yep, I ordered the non-lifted :)

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just read through all 5 pages of this thread. RESPECT.

Thanks for documenting everything so well, both in words and pictures. I have an 80,000 mile used transmission sitting on my porch for when my 212,000+ mile one dies. I’ve had the spare unit for about 20,000 miles now because I put some Instant Shudder Fixx into the original and it has been fine ever since. That stuff lives up to its name. But I will be doing the transmission swap at some point and coming back to this thread.

Last edited:

Latest posts